Do you shy away from living in a commercialized resort community? Consider Indigo Run. Fronting Broad Creek and situated on over 1,400 acres, Indigo Run avoids seasonal and commercial traffic. Conveniently located near Main Street, Honey Horn Plantation, and Jarvis Creek, the natural ambiance continues to appeal to buyers seeking solitude and a relaxed lifestyle.
One of Hilton Head Island’s “newest” gated communities, Indigo Run takes its name from the berries that were used to craft the rich blue dyes popular during the Elizabethan Era. This connection to England is carried through the design of the Indigo Run “crest” to the naming of the streets.
• Golf Club At Indigo Run: Designed by the Nicklaus and son. In 1996, Golf Digest named the club one of the nation’s “Top Ten New Private Courses”. Features a distinct Scottish-style clubhouse and fitness center.
• Golden Bear: A top pick for Travel and Leisure’s 2002 “Top 100 Courses Priced Under $100”. The course underwent extensive renovations, updates, and resodding in 2017 with Tif-Tuf grass.
• Sunningdale Park Tennis Center: 6 courts. Har-Tru surfaces. Featuring instructional clinics, lessons, and pro exhibitions.
• Indigo Hall: Mixed banquet hall and outdoor entertaining space. Features a trellised portico, fireplace, and inclement weather curtains.
• Sunningdale Park Swim Center: Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool. Social events and aquatics classes are offered year-round.
The draw of Indigo Run is the privacy and relative seclusion. Home buyers tend to be a mix of retired professionals and young families. Miles of bike paths contribute to the excellent recreational amenities. Access via two gates (one off Highway 278 and one off Marshland Road) connects the Cross Island to Hilton Head Island’s north end.
Homes in Indigo Run range from small single-story ranch homes to elegant waterfront estates. Many streets end in cul-de-sacs, with lots typically running on the larger side (+/- ½ acre). Most homes have been built over the past 25 years. Stucco tends to be extremely popular in Indigo Run, and the overall aesthetic tends to be uniform from street-to-street.
Build your DREAM HOME! Over .5 acre lot that offers privacy on the entire left side of lot. Enjoy golf views from your newly constructed home. This lot is set back & th...
Listing courtesy of Foundation Realty, LLC.
Gorgeous wooded lot in Indigo Run! By far, the lowest priced lot on the market. Build now or later. Enjoy world class amenities in this gated neighborhood. Close to e...
Listing courtesy of ERA Evergreen Real Estate Company (Bluffton).
SHOWSTOPPER GOLF VIEWS! One of the BEST remaining homesites, this lot offers unobstructed long 1200’ green to tee views of the Signature 15th hole of The Golf Club at Ind...
Listing courtesy of Charter One Realty.
WOW ! Wall Of Windows greets you as you enter this 3Bed 3.5Bath, Hard Coat Stucco gem set in a quiet Cul-de-sac with common area land to the LHS. Brand new roof, New A/C ...
Listing courtesy of Weichert Realtors-Coastal Properties.
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. © 2017 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.